Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shore AC Open X-C Meet - Oct 30, 2011

POSTPONED!!! - We hope to get a date to hold the meet - we're looking at the possibility of November 13. We'll keep you posted. The decision came from the park that icy conditions made it unsafe. - 7:10AM

Update: 7:00AM
- the park rep had not arrived at the park as I spoke to race director Elliott Denman a few minutes ago. We're sorry to be keeping you in limbo. Expect word very shortly.

As of right now, we're planning to go forward with tomorrow's cross-country meet as scheduled. Ocean County Park has promised a decision about whether the park will be closed by approximately 6:30 AM. There are several places where we will be posting information about the meet. You may also call (732) 222-9080 to get recorded information about the meet's status. I will be adding links etc. over the next few hours to give a variety of places you may check. Due to the risk of communication problems due to power outages, please check more than one until you receive definitive information.

General meet info is here:
http://www.shoreac.org/openxcountryblank.pdf

1 Comments:

Blogger npm2 said...

Are there any more kids xc races left, and if so when and where? is this meet going to rescheduled? thanks

11/03/2011 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home