Friday, March 17, 2006

Update on Art Glass

From an e-mail from Colleen on Friday morning, 3/17/2006:

"He went into cardiac arrest on Friday while working out, during his lunch hour. He has not regained consciousness yet, but is breathing on his own, and his heart is very strong now. He is in Virtua Memorial, in Mt. Holly (he commutes to south jersey for work!) on the CCU. He has limited visitors right now, but my Mom, my sister, my brother, my husband and I have been there every day to talk to him because I know he can hear us. I told him about your email and your kind wishes. They planned to do a procedure today to put in a trach., but he is running a fever, and they decided to postpone until possibly Monday."

Anyone wishing to extend their good wishes to Art and his family, please post a comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gerard Pearlberg said...

Art and family,
From my family to yours, we wish you a full and speedy recovery to full health.
We are thinking positive thoughts for you and you are in our prayers.
With warm wishes,
Coach GP Pearlberg and family.

3/17/2006 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art and Family,
I wish you a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God Bless You! Warm Wishes!

Mia

3/17/2006 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art,

I met you after I started racewalking and you are an inspiration. I lift you and your family up daily in prayer.

Dean MacLean-Roberts

3/18/2006 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to extend a sincere thanks to all of you for your wonderfully encouraging and caring wishes. My entire family really appreciates and needs it. I will continue to update you all when I can. For now, please keep my Dad in your prayers. We have so much love for him and each other. That, along with your thoughful wishes, is what helps us through.

3/18/2006 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art and Family,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Keara McGraw

3/19/2006 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home